Monday - Friday: 9am-5.00pm
Call us AT:
Mission Patches are designed mostly by Astronauts themselves. NASA developed a few informal rules for each design. Other countries such as Russia & China now have the same rules.
1) Any shape you wish
2) Any colours you wish
3) Roughly 12 - 18 cm across and in height
4) Main image should reflect the mission profile or name of the rocket
5) Crew members names around the edge - surnames only (if required)
6) Commander's name normally centred on the bottom or top
7) Flags (if included) represent Astronauts' nationalities and should all be the same size for equal representation.
If you wish to purchase a real space patch; use this link...